Friday, 10 February 2006

My blogging personality...

Quizzy day.

Your Blogging Type is Pensive and Philosophical

You blog like no one else is reading...
You tend to use your blog to explore ideas - often in long winded prose.
Easy going and flexible, you tend to befriend other bloggers easily.
But if they disagree with once too much, you'll pull them from your blogroll!
Tagging you to take take the quiz too!: Heather, CMHL, J*, Jack, Jenelle, M, Melanie, Neil, Networkchic, Suley, The Gr8 Saphenous.

5 comments:

Jack's Shack said...

Your Blogging personality is Artistic

You see your blog as the ultimate personal expression - and work hard to make it great.
One moment you may be working on a new dramatic design for your blog...
And the next, you're passionately writing about your pet causes.
Your blog is very important - and you're careful about who you share it with.

Adeline said...

I am philosophical and pensive too, but I dunno fitena, they only ask like 4 questions, how can they know so much from 4 questions? How many types are there? I want answers dammit!

there, do i get to be a argumentative and bellicose blogger now?

suleyman said...

I am apparently confident and insightful, but like adeline I doubt the result considering the test only asks 4 or 5 questions.

-Suley

Tanisha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tanisha said...

I love the new look Fitena... Sorry I haven't been around in while. School is kicking my tight little black a** but we all know how that goes. I am glad to see you are at home on your new blog. I will be back soon..
Au revoir..
T