Friday, 3 March 2006

Tagged.

I've been tagged. For a Meme. By dearest Gr8 Sephanous It's been a long time. I think the last one I did was that super long - some called it monstruous - Meme. What's a Meme? Ask Suley, he told me once, but I forgot the info somewhere in here when I moved.

The Meme is asking for only "Four" of everything. Any significance in that?

Four Jobs I've Had In My Life:
Transit Agent at Freight Net Cargo
Typist and proof reader at Super Printing
Arabic to English translator for my High School library at Aleemiah College
Freelance reporter at Action Magazine

Four Movies I'd Watch Over And Over:
La Liste de Schindler
La Vie est belle
Comme une bête
Mirch Masala

Four Places I've Lived:
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
Say, Niger
Quatre Bornes, Mauritius Island

Four TV Shows I Like To Watch:
ça se discute
Envoyé Spécial
Le Grand Journal, Canal +
Cartoons (The Ragzats especially)

Four Favorite Places I've Been On Vacation: (Can name three only which are the places I have some remembrance of)

Singa and Umdurman, Sudan
Boundiali, Côte d’Ivoire
Nairobi, Kenya

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
Tariq Ramadan
Psychologies
The Herald Tribune
Le Mauricien

Four Of My Favorite Foods:
Sautéed meat with green chili
Lebanese style shawarma
Couscous with lamb
Briani with extra soft meat and potatoes

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
In bed reading
Pursuing my studies instead of working
Travelling around the world
Buying a camera (after I’d saved the money for and eventually snapping around the world)

Four People I Feel Sorry For Because They're Getting Tagged:
J. Star
Adeline
M

....

No, you three have been tagged so here goes:

Dear Suley - :-)
Dear Neil - Just because it pleases you to be tagged
Dear Tanysha and Dear Jack

Off to home.

6 comments:

The Great Saphenous said...

Very interesting responses. I wish I could have done this meme as much justice as you have!

J. Star said...

lol, I've been tagged for this meme like six times... :) GUess I'll have to actually do it!

Adeline said...

I wish that my locations were as beautiful and as *exotique* sounding as yours. Have I ever told you that I love that a woman from a small island off the coast of Africa actually reads my blog? I just think that is the coolest. I like the whole "across the planet" thing...makes me wonder how things look in your life.

atpanda said...

Since I sent it to Suley, thought I'd visit you! I adore your blog. I will definitely be back! And I'm going to send my friend africankelli to you. She's at africankelli.blog.com and I know she's going to be hooked the second she clicks here. :-)

atpanda said...

Oops...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.