Saturday, 22 April 2006

Blogging for a while

I've missed this! The two previous posts (if they can be called so) where sent via my mobile phone. Which is also on the verge of rendre l'âme. Am technologically ruined.
What has been happening to my PC is that it keeps on reseting by itself. No time to switch in on and its already resenting by itself. You have no idea how frustrating this can be.
The PC is my one and unique outil de travail. All my work is computerised and I have since the beginning of the week the sentiment of being paralysed. I read and read and read till my head hurt and answered calls and made calls till my ears hurt. Then I'd sit and look and my dead PC, raise my arms to the heavens and wail My? Oh mon Dieu, Why? (sobs)
The timer says I have 3 minutes to go. Phewww am out and posting this while I can!
Thanks for your support guys and vive The International Slap Your PC Day! Do it for me!

5 comments:

Neil said...

Hopefully tomorrow is International Fix Your PC Day!

darlin nikki said...

Bah, there is nothing worse than computer troubles :( Hope it finds remedy soon!!

Jenelle said...

Well hello! I just wanted to stop by and say hello. It sure has been awhile huh? I'm not "technically" back to bloggin just yet. I'm sorta on a break. I don't know why. But anyway, hope things are well!

Fitèna said...

Neil & D. Nikki, might be so! I got it back before leaving work yesterday! They said its under observation or what and that I gotta call them if there's any problem which means that it hasn't been really fixed then, right? phewww... but its working!

Jenelle, It's great to hear from you, even if you're not staying with us long! I hope everything is turning out fine for you! Take care!
Fitèna

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »