Tuesday, 2 May 2006

We wont' repeat it enough....

There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only three hairs on her head.

"Well," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today."? So she did and she had a wonderful day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only two hairs on her head.

"H-M-M, " she said, "I think I'll part my hair down the middle today."? So she did and she had a grand day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head.

"Well," she said, "Today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail." So she did and she had a fun, fun day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head.

"YEAH!" she exclaimed, "I don't have to fix my hair today!"

Attitude is everything.
["Stolen" with permission from Br. C. S.]

10 comments:

ChickyBabe said...

Nothing like seeing the glass half full, is there?

M said...

well said, and hits me on a day when I need it.... thankee kindly

Adeline said...

thanks for the cute joke. its a good one

Fitèna said...

ChickyBaby, je ne crois pas non! C'est seulement une question de perspective je pense!

M, did you lose your hair? :-)

Adeline, you're most welcome dear!

Fitèna

GirlGoyle said...

C'est vraiment seulement un question de perspective. Tu as raison!

Justine said...

I'll try to keep that in mind!

Lil Bit said...

Salut, nouveaux amie!!
(Did I spell that right? LOL)

Thx for visiting me recently & sorry it's taken me a few days to pop in....

What a cute post.
When she had only 1 hair left, instead of a ponytail... I thought she was gonna say, "Hmm... I think I'll die it hot pink & put a purple bead in it!" LMAO!

Have a great day! =D

jackt said...

Great post! Very well said, and efficient in getting the point across. No wonder why parables are often the best way to teach or stir up self-reflection.

suleyman said...

I don't fix my hair anyway. Wash, dry, and then I'm done.

-Suley

Fitèna said...

GirlGoyle, tu sais ce qu'on dit? La verité est universelle!

Justine, You do that and thanks for popping by!

Lil Bit, Salut, what comes next is nouvelle amie!! Mais c'est très bien!!!

Hot pink and purple bead! lol! You have an inmagination!!!

jackt, Thank you! And you're right about the parables. I think we just get so bored with pedag and scient. approaches.

suley, You're refreshing! I should make my male friends read this comment. The money and time they spend on their hair is unbelievable!

Fitèna