Tuesday, 11 July 2006

Blogging Again

Thank God the PC is now repaired! I can now indulge in my favorite passe temps; blogging.

I bought a poster which I stuck on the wall in my office. Here is what it says:

As soon as the Rush is Over,
I’m going to Have a Nervous Breakdown.
I worked hard for it – I owe it to myself,
AND nobody is going to deprive me of it!


My boss looked at it, looked at my other notice which says:

Of Course I can handle it.
I’m a woman!

He then raised an eyebrow. I raised mine even higher.

Maybe I should bring them both down? Non?


Tags: :.: :.: :.:

6 comments:

ChickyBabe said...

Absolutely! Both! But make sure you keep raising those eyebrows... :)

ChickyBabe said...

Oh and slap that PC good this time! :)

aadil said...

If you keep raising your eyebrows so high then you will need to start waxing the back of your neck soon. ;D

Btw, check my blog for last Saturday's pics. Nice meeting you; have real fun. (^^)b
See you soon.

Fitèna said...

:-)ChickyBabe, yes mum!


ChickyBabe, Its behaving itself all right now. But if anything happens, that technician is going to hear from me!

lol Aadil, I'll keep that in mind!

wILL DO! I enjoyed it immensely! Hope be seeing you guys soon!

Fitèna

darlin nikki said...

Ha! LOVE the new poster ;) And congrats on the fixed PC; broken computers are the pits!

Fitèna said...

D. Nikki! Thanks and tell me something I don't know!!! :-) The PC is gonna be fine now on! :-)

Fitèna