Wednesday, 15 November 2006

Lonely # 3

On his way back from work, He is thinking about the day and how it went. He realises that things are about to change in his life. For...

... the better or for the worse? Am interested to know how you see the story ending.


UPDATE #1

According to ................................. Here is how "He"'s story goes.
Egan: "Oui, je veux savoir la résultat."

I think Egan starts reading novels by going first to the last page. :-)

fringes: "For better! For better!I have no idea what Egan said, so I'm hoping I'm answering the right question."

Egan said" I want to know what happened!"

ChickyBabe: "I'd like to think he'd realise his self worth and embrace his life."

The friend he could have spoken with could have told him that... I like it!

Winters: "He meets a woman who changes his life forever.But I don't know what she does... "

Fill us in as soon as you find out!

UPDATE #2

Aulelia: "for the worse....so that something pivotal can happen to make it a happy ending! "

That would be for the better then! Don't you agree?

Egan: "I'm so confused, but as you and Chicky know, this is nothing new. I will back up a few posts. Salut mon amie!"

*tapping foot, crossed arms, raised eyebrow = waiting impatiently* :-)

Tags: :.: :.: :.: :.:

11 comments:

Egan said...

Oui, je veux savoir la résultat.

fringes said...

For better! For better!

I have no idea what Egan said, so I'm hoping I'm answering the right question.

ChickyBabe said...

I'd like to think he'd realise his self worth and embrace his life.

Fitèna said...

Egan, ç fait plaisir de te voir! Et au fait, c'est à toi de me dire coment tu penses qu l'histoire se termine pour "He"!
:-)

Fringes, you are! Egan says that he wants to know how it ends!
For the better? hummm... but why?

Fitèna

Fitèna said...

CB, the friend he could have spoken with could have told him that... I like it!

Fitèna

Winters said...

He meets a woman who changes his life forever.

But I don't know what she does...

Anonymous said...

for the worse....so that something pivotal can happen to make it a happy ending!

Egan said...

I'm so confused, but as you and Chicky know, this is nothing new. I will back up a few posts. Salut mon amie!

Jaeboy said...

hey arent you coming to the MRU bloggers meetup?

Fitèna said...

Aulelia, that would be for the better then! Don't you agree?

Egan, *tapping foot,, crossed arms, raised eyebrow = waiting impatiently* :-)

Jaeboy, like I tild Aadil, I unfortunately had something already planned for saturday! Next time!

Fitèna

Lil Bit said...

Hmmm.... I think I mighta missed something here. LOL

So, since I don't know what I'm talking about, how about I go with "neither", it just changes. *shrug* lol